Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The time is flying....34 weeks!

Ok, I really can't believe this....we only have 6 weeks (or a little less or a little more) to go! Just crazy to think that our family is going to have a new addition so soon!

We headed to the doctor on Tuesday and all is looking good. Little man is in the right position with his head down and butt up in the air. We get an ultrasound at 36 weeks to see him again - am really looking forward to that!
We also got great news that babies can go up to the mountains (a higher altitude for those of you at sea level) around 1 month old - skiing here we come! The mountain actually opens on November 17th, but we can wait a few extra weeks just to make sure the little guy can handle it.

Here is me for those of you who want to see - still on the "smaller" side (though I feel huge), but I am starting to feel cramped and having a bit more trouble bending over...just keep telling myself, 6 more weeks, 6 more weeks.....


Michael and I have also started our Childbirth Classes - I now know why they tell you to take them when you are close to giving birth - def puts things in perspective and you cannot turn back! We have gotten lots of info to help me "relax" during labor, but seriously, I have no idea what I am going to want at that time until it starts. With how much we joke around, our instructor has already said "we are going to be a handful in the delivery room". I am just glad we can laugh through things....

The nursery is slowly coming together - who knew one little person could have so much stuff! Will post pics once it is ready!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture - you are looking so great for 34 weeks!!! You'll look even better with that little man in your arms ;)

    ReplyDelete