Friday, October 28, 2011

Pregnancy Miles....Check!

So as some or most of you know, I set a goal out for myself the day we got the "yes" from the doctor that we were actually pregnant. We planned it out and it was exactly 220 days from that day to November 3rd, 2011, our due date. So I said that I have to walk 220 baby miles before the little man decides to join the world. I got a pedometer and we were ready to walk!

Well, I completed my goal and finished my 220 baby miles!
Michael decided to make me this homemade finish line to celebrate my victory - yes, that is toilet paper, but it is the thought that counts!



Now we are just in a waiting game for the little man to come out and meet us. He has plenty of visitors on their way - Grandma Tina will be arriving next Tuesday (or earlier if needed), and then Grandma Helen and Grandpa Richard arrive on Wednesday. I just hope we aren't all sitting around twiddling our thumbs waiting for him to come out.

Come on little man - we want to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment